RTO Policy Analyst (PR-33984364)
My client has an IMMEDIATE opening for an RTO Policy Analyst.
The RTO Policy Analyst will report directly to the VP of Government Affairs & Marketing and will work very closely with the Director of Interconnection.
A few responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Attend in-person and virtual meetings of multiple regional transmission organizations (RTOs)
* Participate in regional/state-based trade associations for group conversations about RTO policies
* Understand wholesale energy markets, key RTO terminology, and the interconnection process (both
the RTO's and transmission owner's responsibilities)
* Concisely summarize key takeaways from RTO stakeholder meetings and trade association calls
* Describe specific issues and provide relevant reasoning as to why it is important for the client's portfolio
* Translate complex topics into simple, persuasive terms, highlighting critical issues for diverse
audiences through written reports and oral presentations
* Provide logical insights supported with strong pattern-recognition and critical reasoning
* As appropriate and requested, foster and maintain relationships and project communications with
key policymakers and decision-makers
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com