Right of way Agent (500034)
- The primary responsibility will be to negotiate with land owners to acquire right of way and provide support for Distribution easement acquisition function n Mobile Division.
- Display the ability to effectively and professionally negotiate for land rights on behalf of APC from property owners
- Display the ability to be able to assemble and correctly complete required documentation necessary in support of land rights acquisition on behalf of APC
- Possess general computer skills and knowledge of business applications (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.)
- Possess the ability to correctly locate and retrieve the necessary documentation in a county courthouse to determine legal property ownership (title research) and/or use internet tools to do the same when available
- Display the ability to participate on multiple projects simultaneously and keep files organized accordingly (multitask)
- Display the ability to effectively interact with general public and APC employees to ensure acquisition functions are performed in a professional and timely manner throughout the acquisition process
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com