Protection & Controls Engineer (010036)
Progressive GE partner with Power Utility owners, developers, engineering firms and EPC's to provide expert contractors. We specialise in Project Management, Construction, HSE, QA/QC, Project Controls and Engineering for utility & commercial scale Power projects across the USA. We bring skilled people together to build the future.
Our client, an engineering firm, are seeking a P&C Engineer for a contract position in Baltimore, MD
Working as a Progressive GE employee on site and championing HSE at all times, you will be responsible for the successful completion of our clients' project through the following responsibilities:
- Create design documents and drawings for substation projects including one line diagrams, AC & DC schematic diagrams, wiring diagrams, bills of materials, and applying field mark-ups of project as-built drawings with minimal supervision.
Apply engineering application software to complete engineering tasks such as relay coordination, load flow and short circuit studies.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in substation relay and protection engineering design.
In return we offer:
- The opportunity to work on the most innovative Power Utility construction projects
- Attractive hourly rates and compensation for all hours worked
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Access to employee benefits and 401k
- Access to supplemental insurance
- HR Department and Resolution Hot-line
For further information please apply. Thank you.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com