Project Solar Engineer (PR-33929768)
- Civil Engineer or Electrical Engineer background (Electrical preferred)
- 5-8 years of experience in related projects
- Demonstrated experience in the Solar Energy Design & Construction
- Experience with SCADA communications for control & operation of assets
- Familiarity with NERC compliance
- Experience with RFP evaluation, vendor management, site walk-downs
- Supports DTE MEP and its Customers in Project Engineering duties.
- Leads in the Design & Construction of Solar assets.
- Provides knowledge/guidance of and performs duties related to NERC compliance.
- Provides knowledge/guidance of and performs duties related to SCADA communications.
- Initiates or performs pre-planning, RFP evaluation, vendor management, site walk-downs, verification's of as-builts, and close-outs.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com