Project Scheduler - ComEd (PR-33945428)
Progressive GE partners with Investor-Owned Utilities, Engineering Firms, and Service Providers to provide industry-experienced contractors. We specialize in Project Management, Construction, HSE, QA/QC, Project Controls and Engineering for Transmission, Distribution, Renewable, Gas, & Nuclear projects across the USA. We bring skilled people together to build the future.
Our client is seeking a Project Manager for a contract position in Detroit.
Working as a Progressive GE employee on site and championing HSE at all times, you will be responsible for contributing to the successful completion of our clients' project through the following responsibilities:
- Provide analytical schedule support for Project Managers, Managers of Projects, and Directors
- Make updates in scheduling tools to adjust work order/material request start and finish dates to support project needs.
- Participate in project team meetings including financial forecasting session to ensure schedule and cost alignment.
In return we offer:
· The opportunity to work on the most innovative Wind and Solar construction projects
· Attractive hourly rates and compensation for all hours worked
· Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
· Access to employee benefits and 401k
· Access to supplemental insurance
· HR Department and Resolution Hotline
For further information, please contact Tiara to talk in more detail about this and other exciting opportunities we have.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com