Project Risk Manager III (PR-34100392)
Progressive Global Energy is hiring a Project Risk Manager for a global Chemical Manufacturing company, on an initial 6+ month contract based in their Houston office on the East side of town.
This position can either be based out of the office full time, or can work to a hybrid work schedule. It is a Monday - Friday position from 7AM - 3:30PM daily.
This Project Risk Manager position will involve the following:
- Implementation and integration of Risk Management phases throughout capital projects
- providing independent project risk management support to Global Project teams
- Creating risk plans
- Assists the development of management reporting relating to changes in the risk profile
- Explain the value and benefits of risk management to stakeholders
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Degree qualified in an engineering or project discipline
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a Project Risk Manager position in a similar environment within Oil and Gas or Chemicals working on Capital Projects
- Understanding and application of project management and project controls processes (scheduling, planning, estimating, change control etc)
- Able to build quantitative risk models in a number of applications, which accurately represent the complexities of cost and schedule risk
- Membership of the Project Management Institute is preferred but not required
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in learning more about this position, please submit your most recent resume for review.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com