Project/Program Manager Utility (PR-33913269)
Progressive GE partner with Power Utility owners, developers, engineering firms and EPC's to provide expert contractors. We specialise in Project Management, Construction, HSE, QA/QC, Project Controls and Engineering for utility & commercial scale Power projects across the USA. We bring skilled people together to build the future.
Our client, an engineering firm, are seeking a Project Manager for a contract position in Detroit, MI
Working as a Progressive GE employee on site and championing HSE at all times, you will be responsible for the successful completion of our clients' project through the following responsibilities:
- This role will be focused on leading a Breaker Replacement Program on our distribution system and potentially other transmission, distribution and substation programs
- The role will include design coordination, design construct-ability reviews, field construction coordination, and material and equipment coordination.
- Plans, schedules, conducts, and coordinates work requiring judgement in the independent evaluation, selection, adaptation, and modification of standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria.
In return we offer:
- The opportunity to work on the most innovative Power Utility construction projects
- Attractive hourly rates and compensation for all hours worked
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Access to employee benefits and 401k
- Access to supplemental insurance
- HR Department and Resolution Hot-line
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com