Project Manager (PR-34100378)
Progressive Global Energy are hiring a Project Manager to work with a global chemical manufacturing company to be based in their Bay City, Matagorda site, although will support multiple locations.
This position is a 6+ month contract, full time working a Monday - Friday schedule, 40 hours per week.
This Project Manager position will involve the following:
- Providing project management support for Capital Projects up to $10MM
- Partner with multiple internal groups and teams to ensure project progress within time and budget expectations
- Provide ongoing status updates to Project Directors and internal stakeholders
- identify, analyze and mitigate risks on all projects
- Domestic travel to all locations where you have projects within your remit (within ~90mile radius of Bay City home base)
The successful Project Manager candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Degree qualified with a bachelors degree in a relevant engineering or technical discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Project Engineer or Project Manager position within a downstream Oil and Gas environment (chemicals, petrochemicals, refinery)
- Based in, or willing to be based in, Bay City, TX
If you're interested in learning more about this position, please apply with your most recent resume for us to review.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com