Project Manager (PR-33946187)
- Distribution PM - working on the smaller capital & expense distribution projects. Working in the distribution ops teams - lots of very small, quick jobs - reacting to customer requests etc.
- $200 mil in capital work
- $130 mil in expenses work
- Jobs like trip savers, vipers, pole replacement
- Use P6 but don't need to be a whizz on it. Excel skills must be good
- Can be a PM or Project Controls background. Go getter, highly organized, quick jobs, fast paced. Need to be able to pull everything together and keep things on track.
- Need to be able to make sure all requirements are met and can bring an executable project to the field. Own work from cradle to grave. RIS (required in service dates) - wants someone who can work to these, keep the schedule on track.
- They are scheduling work management, labor resources etc for small distribution jobs done by local crews and PPL crews. OH done by PPL, UG work is contracted.
- Fast Paced - Conflict resolution
- Use P6 - Don't use it was Project Controls Specialist would use it - Can be very good in Excel
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com