Progressive Global Energy has an urgent need for a Project Manager to join one of the LARGEST downstream Oil & Gas companies in NM for a long-term opportunity. The schedule is the ideal 9/80 schedule: with the option for per diem for those not local totally roughly 24k more on salary. We offer full benefits (medical/dental/vision/etc.) to our contract employees and 401k. Competitive hourly rates and per diem can be provided for candidates not local to Artesia.
I am looking for a Project Manager with the following:
* 5+ years of Oil & Gas Downstream and/or EPC experience
* Brownfield refinery experience
* Small capital projects 50k-1m managing various projects
Here's what you'll get in return:
* Stable contract with a reputable Oil and Gas downstream company
* COMPETITIVE hourly rate with benefits and a 401k
* Excellent working schedule
Responsible for developing, implementing, and managing capital projects within the Business Unit. Develops and adheres to project budgets. This position will provide technical support, leadership, and oversight for compressor station and pipeline projects. Performs all work in compliance with company standards, procedures, and government requirements.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.