Project Manager III (PR-33722028)
Progressive Global Energy are partnering with an Oil and Gas Chemical Manufacturing company based near Channelview, TX, to hire a Project Manager III. This will be for an initial 6 month contract, with the potential to convert to an employee position dependent on performance.
The work schedule will be Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week. This position also offers a hybrid work schedule, providing flexibility to work from home and office.
This position will be responsible for managing Capital Projects valued between $25MM-$75MM.
As a Project Manager III you will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for designated project results.
- Develop the Project Procedure Manual under the guidance of a Project Director.
- Reports on status of project to a Project Director.
- Coordinates with Project Controls on the schedule and budget for appropriate element of project.
- Be proactive in meeting challenges and deliver value.
- Assess risk and take action to mitigate risk, whilst maintaining communication on all aspects of the project.
- Responsible for effective scope definition and change management.
- Occasional domestic travel to other manufacturing plants
The successful Project Manager III will meet the following criteria:
- Bachelors degree qualification in engineering, or other similar transferable field
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Project Engineering or Project Management within Chemical Plant or Refinery environments
- Experience managing small-medium capital projects up to a value of approx $75MM
- Thorough knowledge of phase gate processes for capital projects
- Able to manage project cost projections
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in learning more about this Project Manager III opportunity, please apply with your most recent resume for review.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com