T&D Construction Project Manager
12 Month Contract
Progressive Global Energy are seeking a Transmission and Distribution Construction Project Manager to work on a major utility's modernization projects in Upstate New York.
This will be an initial 12 month contract however there is a very strong chance that the work could further extend.
The majority of this work will be managing a number of substation projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Initiation, Planning, Executing and closing projects
- Building work plans, controlling and managing to the risks, scope, schedule and budget.
- Management of 3rd party vendors
- Construction Management Oversight
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Good knowledge of full cycle substation projects
- 5-10 years' experience as a T&D Project Manager
- Highly proficient in Microsoft tools for project management
Per diem and mobilization available for suitable candidates
Please apply for an immediate response - positions are urgent and available to start ASAP!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.