Project Manager - 6months + contract - Corpus Christi, TX (030020)
Progressive Global Energy are hiring for a Project Manager for a global chemicals and refining company, based in their Corpus Christi location.
This will be an on site position, for an initial 6 month contract, working on a Monday-Friday work schedule.
The Project Manager position will include:
- Provide project leadership for multiple projects at one time
- Coordinate with multiple departments (engineering, project controls, estimating etc) to ensure projects progress on time and within budget
- Provide effective scope definition and change management
- Work directly with the client to ensure customer satisfaction
The successful candidate will meet the below requirements:
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline
- 10+ years experience in Project Manager positions within the Chemical/Refining/Petrochemical industries
- Previous experience managing small and medium cap projects up to $10MM
- Based in, or willing to be based in, Corpus Christi
If you're interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your latest resume across for review.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com