Project Engineer (PR-34165257)
- 3-5 years minimum as an Engineer with project experience
- PV experience within renewables
- Professional Engineering License- state of NV preferred
- Strong project background
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Decision making ability and leadership skills
- Approves reports, new drawings, and revisions to existing drawings for projects.
- Assists in root cause analysis.
- Conducts walk downs and design review meetings.
- Develops, evaluates, and recommends alternative project proposals.
- Participates in the development of effective restoration plans.
- Prepares written technical documents such as design criteria, specifications, and reports.
- Provides technical expertise and performs engineering analyses, studies, and develops conceptual designs.
- Communicates effectively between the EPC and Utility.
- Ability to lead 1-2 projects.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel's performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com