Project Engineer III (PR-34112973)
Progressive Global Energy are hiring for a Project Engineer III to work with an Oil and Gas Chemical Manufacturing company in their El Dorado, KS location.
This position will be for an initial 1 year contract, with potential to extend out. It will be based on site, working a Monday-Friday schedule, 40 hours per week.
This position will focus on supporting the Capital Project portfolio, consisting of projects ranging from $1MM-$20MM in size.
This Project Engineer III position will involve:
- Assist the project manager by providing technical expertise toward development, design, and execution of capital projects
- Lead interface with EPC contractors on all technical aspects of project
- Manage internal drawing reviews for engineered equipment
- Assist project manager with bid package development for engineering services, engineered equipment, and construction services
- Develop project authorization packages to be presented to internal management
- Review project cost estimates and schedules
The successful Project Engineer III applicant will meet the below criteria:
- Bachelors Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant technical subject
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a project oriented position within a chemical plant or refinery environment
- Thorough knowledge of project phase gate systems
- currently based in, or willing to be based in, El Dorado KS
If you are interested in learning more about this Project Engineer III position in El Dorado, KS, please respond with your latest resume for review.
We look forward to hearing from you!
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com