Project Engineer - Gainesville, TX (PR-33921173)
Project Engineer - Maintenance & Troubleshooting
Key Position Responsibilities
- Day to day responsibility of the engineering department, including responsibility for new product introductions, process and process improvement and problem resolution.
- Manage tolerance, identify deficiencies, and troubleshoot the correctiions of diverse mechanical equipment as assigned by the head of Maintenance.
- Manage OEMS and 3rd party conrtractors in the upgrades.repairs of HVAC, conveyor, and/or chillers.
- Active participant in process control and continuous improvement and emerging projects.
- Must have knowledge in the following areas:Tooling, Analytical, and Communication; Oral and Written with both internal and external customers, Project and Personnel Management experience.
Critical Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Troubleshooting of technical problems.
- Analytical skills involved with being a resourceful and innovative problem solver.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, job orders, standard-operating procedures, safety rules and maintenance procedures. Ability to read and analyze reports and documents.
Education and Training
- Five (3) or more years of experience iin Engineering repair of diverse and sometimes complex mechanical systems
- An engineering degree or equivalent education and experience is preferred but not required.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com