Project Development Manager (PR-34039368)
Location: California, United States | Remote Working Available
Salary: US$110000 - US$150000 per annum + competitive
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is leading the way in the world of renewable energy! They develop, construct, and own & operate some of the largest and most technically advanced renewable projects across the United States!
Position: Project Development Manager
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years of project development experience
- Proven experience with agreements such as, EPC Contracts, O&M agreements, MSA's, & PPA's
- Familiar with project grid interconnection element, interconnection studies, and interconnection agreements and process
- Manage and conduct due diligence on portfolio acquisitions and identify opportunities and risks
- Lead and drive the development of renewable energy projects from acquisition to construction
- Manage the relationship with technical consultants, land experts, and surveyors
- Identify new market and greenfield opportunities across the US
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com