Project Development Engineer - PV & BESS (PR-33977973)
A TOP COMPANY in the renewable sector is looking to grow! They do not plan on slowing down anytime soon in helping the environment run on clean/green energy. Great benefits and career progression can be found here!
Position: Project Development Engineer (PV + BESS)
- 3+ years of experience with solar, BESS, or related industry
- Experience and understanding of PV + BESS project design, optimization, suppliers, specifications, and costs
- Demonstrated knowledge of AutoCAD design, PV Syst or similar, Plant Predict or similar.
- Knowledgeable in NEC, IEC, IBC, NFPA standards related to solar, BESS and substation design
- Knowledgeable in physical substation design methods and their application
- Knowledgeable in civil design methods and their applications for hydrology studies and SWPPP, preferred
- EIT or PE is a PLUS
A Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required.
This company is NOT open to Visa transfers and/or sponsorship.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com