Project Development Analyst (PR-34128956)
Our client is a US national developer of utility-scale solar + storage power plants. To date, their pipeline includes more than 8+ GW of solar and storage projects, across MISO, PJM, SPP, ERCOT, and WECC.
- Manage external relationships directly impacting your projects including those with landowners, offtakers, business development platforms, local and state offices, and community stakeholders
- Collaborate with the engineering and technical team and optimize project sites, review and opine on drawings and other schematics
- Keep up to date on industry trends in policy, technology and development that impacts your portfolio
- Bachelors degree
Individuals must have a proactive mindset with the ability to carefully analyze complex issues and recommend solutions to management
- 2-4 years of experience of renewable energy experience
- Ability to multitask to a high degree of efficiency
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
Our client offers remote work, flexible health, 401k, generous PTO and other benefits such as flex work, training and not to be missed, fun corporate retreats!
Progressive Recruitment has provided a pay range representing its good faith estimate of what is reasonably expected to be paid for the position. The pay offered to the selected candidate will be based on several factors including (but not limited to) our client's offer, the candidate's current experience, education, skills, and abilities related to the position.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com