Project Controls Analyst (PR-33919442)
- Financial Management background
- Scheduling experience with P6 or Microsoft Project
- Experience handling financials of projects such as forecasting, budgets, spend, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to keep track of financial and schedule records
- Background in construction preferred
- Professional who knows the flows of construction and can navigate the personalities, reports and delays that come with it the territory.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and work with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects at one time
- Software required: Excel, Microsoft office
- Software preferred: SAP, Primavera P6 or Microsoft Project
Day to Day:
- Responsible for financial and schedule management of Electric Distribution Projects
- Check ins with forecasted monthly spend vs. actual spend
- Check ins with project performance vs budget
- Project performance vs yearly funding reports
- Responsible for compiling of business case packages for recently estimated projects
- Responsible for reports on progress of activities and collaborating with PM/stakeholders to compile this
- Interface with PMs and other stakeholders to effectively control budget and schedule of projects and communicate findings to internal stakeholders;
- Act as a representative for stakeholders in internal and external meetings.
- Software used in role includes but not limited to: Primavera P6, SAP, Excel, Microsoft office
- Other adhoc tasks
*Must be located in North Bay Area
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com