Procore System Admin (PR-34166725)
- Experience with Procore operations and tactics
- Create and update program and project team documents and subsequent versions.
- Integrate known processes into Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Maintain Document System database and quality control of system Integrity.
- Attend regular and as-needed meetings with managers and stakeholders.
- Create a detailed summary of items in the project/program built through a business requirement document capturing key milestones, workflow diagrams, and Phases.
- Coordinate tasks with other Document Control Specialist & System Administrators.
- Analyze the system for automation opportunities and identify any security or permission issues to ensure the system is stable and adheres to policies.
- Advise management of risks that may affect the health and performance of DMS.
- Communicate timely and effectively with clients and stakeholders.
- Adhere to the prescribed Standards, SLAs, and templates.
- Report custom build and system updates of the group directly to the manager & other key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create and refine best practices.
- Integrate Document management system to other platforms, such as SharePoint, SAP, P6, Procore, Open text, Oracle, Azure, SQL, PowerShell, PowerApps, and Power Automate.
- Support the project management team to maintain timely and effective change management processes, procedures, and systems.
- Perform routine audit checks of project sites and inform Managers about issues that need to be resolved.
- Such permissions, cyber security, access issues.
- Assess gaps and key requirements for meeting deadlines.
- Create and maintain document management standards and manuals.
- Act as an "agent for change" in the company's DMS implementation and complete transition
- Perform daily system tasks such as support request tickets, access upkeep, and system maintenance.
- Provide direct supervision and oversight of the entire Document Management System.
- Works under the direction of a Document System Advisor, Project/program managers, and business unit managers or their appointees.
- Communicate effectively to a diverse audience of different levels of education and expertise verbally and in writing; able to present to a large audience; works well in one-on-one and group settings requiring excellent interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for projects or portfolios, Servers maintenance, Cyber Security Protocols.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com