PM - PA - 12 Months (PR-34111427)
T&D Project Managers - PA - 12 Month Contract
Progressive GE are seeking a Project Managers to work on investor owned utility projects.
You will be responsible for the project management of Electric T&D projects over the PA territory.
You will have overall responsibility for all aspects of projects from concept to completion - this is a full cycle project management role.
These are multi-discipline projects and you may work on several projects concurrently.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 5+ years experience in Project Management gained working on electric T&D projects
- Experience of full life cycle project management
- The ability to schedule, plan and manage numerous complex T&D projects concurrently.
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree (Engineering preferred but not essential)
- PMP Desirable
- Familiarity with project management methodologies
Location: Remote - weekly site visits in Pennsylvania
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: $70-85 per hour
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com