Permit Services Specialist (PR-33952491)
- Must be local to North County San Diego or nearby
- Experience with Carlsbad/Oceanside districts
- Must be able to have utilities knowledge, encroachment, and ROW permitting exposure
- Plans reading is highly preferred
- Bachelors preferred
- HS Diploma Required
Permit Services Specialist will consult on the following requirements:
- Reviews, prepares, processes various permits for municipalities/agencies: excavation, encroachment, traffic control, tree trimming, noise variance, etc.
- Work in conjunction with Traffic Control & Workflow Systems to get permits to municipalities.
- Tracking and updating job orders in SAP, K2 Permit Request System and other systems as required.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure permitting process implementation.
- Review incoming permitting applications
- Tracking and updating job orders in SAP;
- Collaborating with field workers and engineers using SharePoint.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com