Nuclear Materials Specialist (010595)
* Assists in providing materials management support for delivery operations.
* Evaluates and processes material requisitions and reservations, to ensure material and required documentation are available when needed.
* Analyzes material usage patterns for planned and stocked items, to ensure cost effective and adequate materials are available in a timely manner.
* Assists in resolving supply chain issues.
* Assists in planning and implementation of sourcing initiatives.
* Develops supplier and service network.
* Analyzes surplus and obsolete materials and acts to minimize stocking levels.
* Negotiated estimates for materials and supplies.
* Prepared requisitions in Excel and enter in SAP for approval.
* Performed service entries and goods receipts in SAP.
* Utilize SAP to confirm receipts of purchases with packing slips and BOLs.
* Validated costs and process invoices in SAP.
* Accelerated logging all purchasing activities in Web Tools.
* Instituted procurement working with estimators and schedulers for successful collaboration of project completion.
* perform material ordering, Material Master Stock Request MMSR's, and requisitions for purchase orders.
* Performed material reservations in MAXIMO based on design material information and reserve material against specific work orders
* experience with material master stock request in SAP
* Have you established re-occurring purchase orders for multi-year use and track against multiple project charge numbers.
* experience with researching materials and finding their delivery dates in SAP
* experience with PowerPoint and excel
* experience with using company credit cards
* Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
* Problem solving and analytical skills.
* Computer skills.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and to meet deadlines.
* Perform other duties as requested or assigned
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com