Nuclear Electrical Engineer (015105)
- Looking for someone who can come online quickly at North Anna Power Station and can supplement the Subsequent License Renewal engineering team.
- Contractor will support the project management team by managing specific portions of the project including technical, design change, construction, and quality.
- Supports development and management of specific portions of project schedule.
- Will coordinate project design and implementation process including safety, system walkdowns, coordination with operations, and system documentation.
Top Required Skills
1) Skilled in use of advanced techniques and modification and extension of theories, precepts and practices of the field and related sciences and disciplines.
2) Strong leadership skills with proven ability to serve as team project lead.
3) Ability to think analytically, solve complex problems and to interpret codes, regulations and practices.
4) In depth knowledge of various computer applications, with the ability to manipulate personal computer applications and perform engineering calculations using applicable software programs (e.g. MATLAB, Excel, etc.)
5) Equally effective working independently or in team environment.
6) Strong planning and organizational skills
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com