Nuclear Civil and/or Mechanical Engineer (010016)
- Preparation of nuclear engineering documents to include engineering design change packages, 50.59 screen and applicability reviews, and engineering assessments
- Review and approval of procedures, drawings, calculations, contingency plans, and training material
- Working in the field to support the implementation activities
- Must have 7 years of Civil or Mechanical engineering experience.
- Must have a completed ABET accredited Civil and/or Mechanical engineering degree.
- Knowledge of engineering theories and principles.
- In depth knowledge of codes, regulations and practices.
- Equally effective working independently or in team environment.
- Proven decision-making skills.
- Ability to process information quickly and effectively manages multiple tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to get into the field and perform walk downs, project management activities and support of testing and troubleshooting of plant modifications.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com