Mid Level Relay Technician (PR-33906239)
Our client is seeking a Relay Technician for a contract position in Houston, Texas.
Working as a Progressive GE employee on site and championing HSE at all times, you will be responsible for contributing to the successful completion of our client's project through the following essential functions:
- Performs electrical tests and repairs concerned with maintenance and performance evaluation of in-service relays.
- Perform installation, commissioning, testing and maintenance of protective relaying equipment.
- Perform function testing of substation control circuits on relay panel, transformers & circuit breaker change-outs.
In return we offer:
- The opportunity to work on the most innovative Wind and Solar construction projects
- Attractive hourly rates and compensation for all hours worked
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Access to employee benefits and 401k
- Access to supplemental insurance
For further information, please contact Bryan Peters to talk in more detail about this and other exciting opportunities we have.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com