Long Range Planner - Remote - Utility - 12 Months (PR-33973781)
Long Range Planner - Pennsylvania- Remote - 12 Month Contract
Progressive GE are partnering with a leading utility based in Pennsylvania.
We are looking for a long-range planner to work on electric distribution projects.
Position is responsible for the long-range planning and scheduling of T12 work week through budget year and future years for all planned direct work.
Responsible for scheduling and coordinating all Upgrade System Facilities (USF) and large Regional project work.
Position may share duties with Operations Distribution Scheduler.
Responsible for completing resource analysis to ensure proper staffing levels, efficient use of contractors, and implementation of Joint Temporary Work Assignments.
Responsible for assisting the manager in providing coordination of work management processes throughout the region.
Key competencies for this position include a good working knowledge of electrical distribution, transmission and substation systems, excellent
communication and people skills.
Ability to perform and interpret financial analyses
- Schedules all planned work through budget year including future years for distribution, overhead, underground and LTN work.
- Schedules and coordinates USF and large projects.
- Plans and schedules large project PES work (greater than 500 hours).
- Develops specific strategies and schedules for planned work job types for the budget year
- Presents quarterly work and resource plan to appropriate stakeholders.
- Facilitates the project management meetings where the plan and responsibilities for the long range projects are identified.
- Works with Supply Chain personnel to ensure proper sourcing of contracted projects.
- Provides monitoring of overall regional capital and O&M budget and frequently consults with Portfolio Management
- Five years of industry experience in planning and project management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license.
- Work experience using corporate computer software systems.
- Four year degree in business or related field.
- Five years of electric utility experience.
- Three years supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of collective bargaining agreements
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Power BI
12-month contract - likely to extend
$65-75 hourly dependent on experience
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com