I&C Design Engineer III (015106)
Progressive GE partner with Power Utility owners, developers, engineering firms and EPC's to provide expert contractors. We specialize in Project Management, Construction, HSE, QA/QC, Project Controls and Engineering for utility & commercial scale Power projects across the USA. We bring skilled people together to build the future.
Our client, an engineering firm, are seeking a I&C Engineer for a contract position in Southport, NC
Working as a Progressive GE employee on site and championing HSE at all times, you will be responsible for the successful completion of our clients' project through the following responsibilities:
- The individual will perform design engineering work for electrical and I&C projects within the engineering organization.
- Responsibilities will include design package development, developing conceptual designs and specifications for bidding purposes, evaluating alternatives, technical support during implementation, setpoint development, coordination of design efforts with selected vendors/AEs/designer and conducting design package reviews.
- The individual will be expected to exhibit sound technical judgement and guidance to the project team.
In return we offer:
- The opportunity to work on the most innovative Power Utility construction projects
- Attractive hourly rates and compensation for all hours worked
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Access to employee benefits and 401k
- Access to supplemental insurance
- HR Department and Resolution Hot-line
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com