HYBRID Utility Project Manager (015251)
- Project Management position will manage multiple construction projects from conceptual stage through completion and closeout on the distribution system and/or Transmission and Substation projects ($250K up to $10 mil in budgets is typical).
- The projects may include new, rebuild and reconductor both overhead and underground distribution lines and associated equipment.
- A few distribution projects may include scope within the substation projects primarily involve interconnection to the substation.
- The transmission system projects may include new, rebuild and reconductor both overhead and underground transmission lines and associated equipment.
- Substation projects primarily involve replacing or adding equipment in existing substations, including protection, control and communication equipment.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects as assigned and within the parameters of cost, quality, schedule and objectives.
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding the status of projects.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Provides leadership for project team members and the Project Management process.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Must follow and adhere to Project Management Process and Requirements.
- PMP Certification is helpful.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com