Hybrid Project Manager - Chicago-land area - Long-term contract (PR-33909582)
- Project Management position will manage multiple construction projects from conceptual stage through completion and closeout on the distribution system and/or Transmission and Substation projects ($250K up to $10 mil in budgets is typical).
- The projects may include new, rebuild and re-conductor both overhead and underground distribution lines and associated equipment.
- A few distribution projects may include scope within the substation projects primarily involve interconnection to the substation.
- The transmission system projects may include new, rebuild and re-conductor both overhead and underground transmission lines and associated equipment.
- Substation projects primarily involve replacing or adding equipment in existing substations, including protection, control and communication equipment.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com