HV Substation Engineer (PR-33938428)
We are working directly with the VP of Engineering searching for a HV Substation Engineer with renewable energy experience.
Would working for a leading renewable energy company that develops, constructs, owns and operates wind and solar energy projects excite you? If so, read the description below and send an updated resume !
* BS Electrical Engineer
* MUST relocate to Houston, TX
* 4 - 9 years' experience or higher
* Experience designing substations for renewable plants (MUST have renewable background in solar, wind and/or battery storage)
* Experience reviewing substation designs submitted by EPCs
* Be able to utilize ETAP
* Experience working early phase up to interconnection phase
* Experience with high level single designs
* Involved in conceptual designs
* Personable and great communication skills
* Good manager of work
* Ability to leverage external resources
* Ability to represent the Company in front of OEs, ISO's, Utilities, EPC's, IEs, etc
*FULL TIME PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com