HV Project Engineer (PR-33977968)
We are working with a leading renewable energy company searching for a HV Project Engineer!
Position: HV Project Engineer
Team: Development & Construction
- Lead engineer review of the utility scale renewable energy projects
- Provide high voltage subject matter expertise for substation, switchyard, and SCADA designs
- Review of electrical design calculations for electrical loads, short circuit and coordination studies, voltage drop, ect.
- Perform due diligence on project documentation and communicate fatal flaws to management
- BS in engineering
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience as an engineer working with solar, BESS, or another related industry
- PE license preferred
- Knowledgeable in NEC, IEC, IBC, NFPA standards related to solar, BESS, and substation design
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com