GIS Administrator - 99599 - PECO (PR-34156499)
- Oversee, manage, and ensure the stability of client's GIS system.
- Develop, maintain, and update GIS data layers and databases.
- Design, implement and manage GIS applications based on user requirements.
- Use CAD tools to create and update maps as needed.
- Work with IT teams and end users to troubleshoot and resolve GIS application issues.
- Create, test, and maintain scripts and tools to automate tasks and improve workflow efficiency.
- Train staff in GIS technology use and maintain technical documentation.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com