Gas Distribution Engineer - Remote with Site Visits (PR-33948270)
Gas Distribution Engineer - Remote / Site Visits - Detroit / Michigan
Progressive GE are currently partnered with a leading utility in the Michigan area. Looking for multiple Distribution Design Engineers to support the Gas Department.
- Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology
- 2 - 8+ years of experience in Engineering on related projects (based on level being considered at)
- Previous experience with Natural Gas System or Regulator Station Design
- Previous experience with System Planning related to Part 192
- Preferred Natural Gas Distribution Engineering experience
- Transmission or System Planning work also acceptable
Rate: Depending on Experience. We are hiring Junior, Mid and Senior Levels
Per Diem: Available for once-a-week Site visit
Duration: 2 Years
Contract Type: W2
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com