Field Engineer, Materials (North California) (PR-34163204)
Progressive Global Energy is seeking to hire a contractor to assist with Field Engineering and Material Management
Territory: Petaluma to Eureka, Marin county, Napa County Solano county.
- Resource Management: handle resource allocation, including labor, equipment, and materials. assess resource requirements, coordinate procurement activities, ensure that resources are effectively utilized, schedules are maintained, and materials are delivered on time to meet project milestones. They also monitor resource usage to control costs and minimize waste.
- Track and verify resource deliveries and help make sure processes and being executed.
- Utility experience within Construction Management Field Engineering or Project Management
- Strong Understanding Of Material Purchasing, Reviewing, and Movement
- Bonus Provision: Software: Excel, Microsoft Suite, SAP
- Well-versed in technical aspects of field projects, including machinery and equipment
- Understanding of safety guidelines
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- An analytical mind and strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to work in adverse weather and occasional overtime and weekends
- Degree in Engineering( Nice to have)
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com