Engineering Technologist - Charlotte, NC (PR-33898520)
Progressive GE partner with Power Utility owners, developers, engineering firms and EPC's to provide expert contractors. We specialize in Project Management, Construction, HSE, QA/QC, Project Controls and Engineering for utility & commercial scale Power projects across the USA. We bring skilled people together to build the future.
Our client, a Developer, are seeking an Engineering Technologist for a contract position in Charlotte, NC.
- Design electric distribution facilities and circuit construction projects across a wide geographic area including downtown underground projects, extra facility projects, high profile projects, highway relocation projects, and other projects requiring the highest reliability
- Prepares site drawings, construction drawings, calculations, easements, and any other required documentation for complex installations of electrical distribution facilities
- Prepares project and job packages including material estimates and material requisitions of the materials required for complex distribution system electrical designs both single phase and three phase
- Properly apply company/client reliability principals to accurately evaluate voltage, loading, and reliability on electric distribution circuits including complex outage analysis and follow-up
- Project Types: Residential subdivisions (10 lots) Apartments and multi-family single services, Single and 3 phase commercial (600 Amp), Area lighting and street lighting jobs and upgrades (10 fixtures), Single customer conversions OH/UG, and Resolution of individual customer complaints or House moves
In return we offer:
- The opportunity to work on the most innovative Power Utility construction projects
- Attractive hourly rates and compensation for all hours worked
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Access to employee benefits and 401k
- Access to supplemental insurance
- HR Department and Resolution Hotline
Job Type: Contract, 6 Month duration with opportunity to extend
Start date: ASAP
Office location: Locations include Little Rock Operations Center at 6325 Wilkinson Boulevard Charlotte, NC 28214 and Matthew Operations Center at 3500 Gribble Road Matthews, NC
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com