Engineer II (002294)
Progressive Global Energy is recruiting for an Engineer II for one of the Nation's leading competitive energy providers in the Washington DC/Baltimore area for a fast growing team. Looking for candidates with the ability to analyze and interpret complex electrical and mechanical systems.
This is a 1 year contract that will go direct hire with the Electric Utility company at the 1 year mark, or can keep extending as a long-term contract. We offer full benefits to our contract employees (medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, etc.). Competitive hourly rates offered with overtime at time and a half. Looking for candidates local to the DC/Baltimore area or willing to relocate there for the role. The Engineer will work primarily from home/remote, but will need to be local in order to attend office meetings or field visits on an as needed basis.
- Must have a BS Degree in Engineering or a PE license
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex electrical and mechanical systems.
- Knowledge and ability to apply problem solving approaches and engineering theory.
- Knowledge of engineering designs, principles and practices.
- Knowledge of complex field test equipment.
- Broad knowledge and experience with regulations, guides, standards, codes methods, practices, and advanced engineering principles necessary to perform very complex or unique assignments for a specific discipline, various installations, or services.
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate with all management levels.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Apply technical knowledge to help promote a safe work environment and to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Seeking experience with an Electric Utility, Telecommunications or Gas
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com