Progressive GE partner with Solar and Wind owners, developers, engineering firms and OEM's to provide expert contractors. We specialize in Project Management, Construction, HSE, and QAQC for utility & commercial scale solar and wind projects across the USA. We bring skilled people together to build the future.
Our client, a Developer is seeking an Electrician for a contract position in Florida.
Working as a Progressive GE employee on site and championing HSE at all times, you will be responsible for the successful completion of our clients' project through the following responsibilities on an Electrical Charging Station
- Wiring Up Transformers
- Working with Panel Boards
- Work with panel boards and meter cans
In return we offer:
- The opportunity to work on the most innovative Wind and Solar construction projects
- Attractive hourly rates and compensation for all hours worked
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Access to employee benefits and 401k
- Access to supplemental insurance
- HR Department and Resolution Hotline
For further information, please contact Olivia Shaul to talk in more detail about this and other exciting opportunities we have.
*Candidate MUST have a valid drivers license
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com