Progressive Global Energy is recruiting for a large, Global Renewable Energy Company(Owner) for an Electrical Supervisor for Underground Collections in Tioga, ND. Looking for candidates with strong electrical experience and prefer experience on utility scale wind farms in an oversight role but wind experience is not required for the role.
This is a full-time position working 5-6 days per week, and usually a 60 hour week and scheduled time off monthly as chosen. As a Progressive GE employee we provide full benefits(medical, dental, vision, 401k, company vehicle and fuel card, per diem, mobilization compensation, wifi and cell phone allowances, PPE, etc.). This is a 7 month contract that will either extend or go direct hire due to this client's consistency with bringing contractors on direct hire or extending them onto other projects and there are 6 upcoming projects at the end of the year.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints (mechanical, civil, electrical)
- Have an understanding of terminal backfilling on collection lines
- Understand the following concepts:
- T body
- How to use a trencher (does not need to have experience using this but need to understand the concepts)
- Know the concepts of lending the cable in a trifold termination and the importance of configuring it this way (including the importance of the separation between the fiber, cable, etc.)
- Must have experience with the civil aspects of collections including compaction over the collection cables
- IE: The difference between compaction at 90% and 95%
- Understanding of fiber optics
- Individual does not need to know how to splice but does need to be able to read a single line diagram and document the process in writing
- Experience with testing methods or overseeing testing methods is preferred
- Owner's Rep experience
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.