Electrical Project Manager
T&D Project Manager II
Progressive Global Energy is looking for multiple Project Managers to join an in-office team with a major utility in Maryland to oversee the construction of Electrical Distribution projects. The duration of this opportunity is two years with a high likelihood of extension. Local candidates are preferred.
Duration: 2 years with high likelihood of extension
Office Protocol: Remote work to start, transmission to in-office dependent on client's assessment of Covid-19 threat
Education: Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience/certification(s))
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Require a bachelor's degree(or equivalent experience) and 4-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures within electrical distribution construction.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- MS Suite
Rate: $55-$60/hr, no Per Diem
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.