Electrical Engineer (PR-33998060)
We have a current opportunity for a Electrical Engineer on a contract basis. The position will be based in Mount Pleasant, PA. Please find description below and for further information about this position please apply.
- Perform compatibility and qualification testing of instrumentation and control systems
- Develop and maintain computer networks, data acquisition systems
- Write test procedures and generate test reports
- Design and implement modifications to test facilities and equipment to meet the needs of equipment operation and testing requirements
- Team with other engineers and support personnel to ensure integration of laboratory activities and execution of schedules
- Prepare project plans to accomplish assigned tasks
- Travel required
- Degree in Engineering
- 1-3 years of electrical experience
- Experience on electrical sector/construction is highly desired
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com