Electrical Engineer III (PR-34112321)
Progressive Global Energy are hiring an Electrical Engineer III for an initial 6 month contract with a global Chemical company in their Matagorda location.
This position is Monday to Friday, 8 hour days with flexible start/end times to accommodate personal schedules.
The Electrical Engineer III position will involve:
- Providing electrical, instrumentation and analyzer support to the capital projects group on site
- Implement and start up new equipment installations and revamps successfully
- Partner with and interact with other disciplines on site, corporate technical networks and peers, as well as vendors/suppliers to ensure successful execution
- Meet the Delegation of Authority (DOA) policy so all projects meet internal and external audit criteria
- Performs periodic design reviews
- Document and maintain all communications that impact technical decisions
- Some travel to other site locations within 90mile radius (approx 20% travel)
The successful Electrical Engineer III will meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor's degree qualified in Electrical or Instrument Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a similar role within the chemical/petrochemical/refinery or power generation industry
- Thorough knowledge of National Electric Code (NEC)
- Thorough knowledge of industry codes (IEEE, ISA and NFPA)
If you are interested in learning more about this Electrical Engineer III position in Matagorda and meet the above criteria, please send your latest resume for review.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com