Electrical Engineer III (015256)
We have a current opportunity for a Electrical Engineer III on a temporary basis. The position will be based in Mineral, VA. Please find description below; for further information about this position please apply.
- The position will be in the Electrical and I&C System Engineering Group.
- The primary area of focus will be electrical systems engineering in support of operations.
- Specific duties include monitoring and trending of electrical system health, preparation of engineering technical evaluations, development of maintenance strategies and corrective action plans, and supporting development of design change documentation.
- The candidate will work in a broad range of Electrical Power and I&C issues both on the component and system level.
* Candidates will be expected to have or gain familiarity with nuclear power plant design, including the Electrical Distribution System and or the Instrumentation and Control Systems at the station.
- A Training program will be provided for the new candidate to obtain a required basic level of knowledge for understanding, plant design basis, operations, maintenance as well as work planning structure, including normal and emergency operating procedures.
- Possess a 4-year Engineering degree from an ABET accredited Engineering program
- Nuclear Systems or I&C background
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com