Document Control Administrative Assistant (PR-33948182)
- Create routine and as-needed reports, such as summary of outstanding items in project/program, key milestones and close out preparation.
- Assemble and manage all training documentation for the applicable users to keep records of progress.
- Prepare UAT for end-users by sending user login information and prepping the Microsoft Teams channel / OneNote.
- Keep a running log of items that are a trend for the Admins to watch for as well as items that are usually not tested but it should be.
- Reports project and System updates of group directly to manager & other key stakeholders
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create and refine best practices.
- Provide consistent and standardized training for all new / existing team participants.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications.
- Coordinate weekly classes with contractors and Client employees, including Contractor Basics, Construction. Basics, Preconstruction Basics, and Advanced when needed.
- Performs administrative duties associated with document controls while assisting Document control specialists I & II and Team Lead with deliverables.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success.
- Coordinate tasks with other Document control Specialist & System Administrators.
- Advise management of risks that may affect projects and reporting.
- Communicate timely and effectively with clients and stakeholders.
- Integrate known processes into Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Adhere to the prescribed Standards, SLAs, and templates.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com