Distribution System Operations Supervisor (PR-34157894)
The candidate is the administrator for the following functions through subordinates:
- Ensures proper and timely responses to internal and external customer concerns, problems and inquiries.
- Owns and serves the SOA for the distribution system.
- Ensures safe, efficient, and reliable operation of the distribution system.
- Assesses critical situations to determine risks and makes decisions involving safety and reliability
The candidate is directly responsible and accountable for the following functions:
- Answers first step grievances and enforces the Bargaining Unit Contract.
- Ensuring with operators, that effective coordination is maintained between Operations and other departments through proper communication and follow-up.
- Provides leadership and solutions to support operators in performing the above functions.
- Monitors and evaluates communications, switching and outage reporting input by Operators in NMS
- Follows weekly guidelines and roles assigned to supervisor team
- Supports and implements the use of new technology to improve customer service, increase operating efficiency and control costs.
- Supports and operates distribution system automation.
- Trains employees to develop and enhance skills necessary to efficiently operate the distribution system in NMS and OSI
- Makes initial evaluation of system-wide damage due to weather or other conditions to recommend resources necessary for timely service restoration.
- Improving operator tools and processes as required.
- Utilizing planner tasks to correct outage data.
- Reviews outage events to ensure accuracy for reliability reporting.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com