Distribution Planning Consultant (PR-33949678)
We are working directly with one of our favorite hiring managers at a top tier AEC consulting firm to fill several Distribution Planning Engineering positions to expand their team.
Position: Distribution Planning Consultant
Locations: Houston, Austin, Dallas or Fort Worth, TX (relocation assistance provided, if needed)
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or related field, advanced degree is bonus such as MBA or Engineering Management
- At least 5 years related experience; working for, or providing consulting services to electric utilities.
- Experience with distribution planning software: CYME, Synergi, Windmil, ETAP, SKM
- Experienced with evaluating: system performance, simulation of power flows, non-wires alternative solutions to traditional system reconfiguration and/or upgrade solutions
- Experienced with developing solutions and upgrades of electric distribution facilities, system distribution planning, design, operations, construction, and maintenance of distribution facilities
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com