Distribution Engineer (015291)
We have a current opportunity for a Distribution Engineer on a temporary basis. The position will be based in Manchester, GA or Americus, GA.
Must already have proper US Work Authorization.
- This position will be required to handle all of the day-to-day engineering work activities in an assigned area.
- Responsibilities include service design, estimating, and coordinating construction for multiple overhead and underground residential, new business and other construction projects.
- Candidate must provide superior customer service and be able to prepare and schedule construction of jobs to meet committed service dates.
- Candidate will write and execute switching orders to effectively maintain, operate, and assist in the distribution planning of the system for reliability.
- In addition, the candidate will be responsible for processing all documentation in accordance with Compliance requirements.
- Other duties will include handling customer inquiries (voltage complaints, claims, etc.) and assisting with Distribution compliance and asset management programs.
- Candidate will also participate in the on-call trouble supervision rotation and must be available after business hours for local, out-of-town, and out-of-state trouble and storm restoration.
- 4+ years of Engineering experience
Working knowledge of NESC (ARMS, JETS/JETS Scheduling, Designer/GIS, CSS, Socket, DistView, TCMS Web, NJUNS,EDEN, and DisIntel preferred)
Distribution and or related Engineering experience with a power utility company
2-year accredited Technical Degree, OR 4-year accredited degree in a non-technical field, OR EUT Certificate
For further information about this position please apply.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com