Requirements/ Experience to include:
- Designer with 3 to 10 years of experience
- Physical design of electrical substations for new construction and upgrades
- Prepare and review substation documents and drawings to be issued for construction, typically these include;
- One-line diagram
- Substation general arrangement
- Elevations and details
- Conduit and Foundation plan
- Cable schedule
- Ground grid plan
- Bill of materials
- Collaborate with other disciplines to complete grading plan, steel structures and bus design.
- Participation in site visits to support the construction group and/or asset owners
- Understanding and hands on experience of Microstation
- Good team player, along with strong communication skills
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com