Data Scientist (PR-34084811)
- Efficiently collect and evaluate various data streams for quality and redundancy.
- Identify gaps and redundancies in large data sets.
- Evaluate strengths and provide informed perspectives on the quality of the data.
- Inform forecasting for years beyond the data cycle.
- Develop reporting/dashboards and monitor workflow.
- Go beyond accessible data and provide opinions on where improvements are required vs desired to better reach the objectives listed.
- Must live in the greater Los Angeles or Orange County regions.
- Prior experience with a California Utility.
- Proficiency in SAS, Python, PowerBI, Excel, SAP, and Privavera 6 (P6).
- Ability to evaluate and consolidate large data sets.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Prior experience with Crystal Reports is a plus.
About the Role:
We're looking for an experienced Data Scientist with a passion for electric distribution development in the Utility industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on the forefront of grid development in the electrical distribution industry and to contribute to the advancement of energy technology.
We offer competitive pay rates based on experience. If you're a self-starter with a passion for data science and analysis, we encourage you to apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and qualifications. We can't wait to hear from you!
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com